Our Daily Drive Thru Services
- Quick Oil Change
- NYS Inspection
- Tire Rotation
- Tires - Full Service Tire Shop
- Nitrogen Service
- Air Filters / Cabin Filters
- Wiper Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Bulb Replacements
- Tire Pressure Lite System- Diagnosis & Repair
- Headlite Refinishing & Aiming
- Used Car Evaluations
- Coolant Flush
- Transmission Flush
- Transfer Case Service
- Differential Service
- Power Steering Flush
- Fluid Top Off
- Tire Pressure Check
- Computerized Battery Test
- Brake Inspection
Our Daily Shop Services
- Air bag Light - Diagnosis & Repair
- Air conditioning - services & repairs
- Alignment - front wheel, all wheel
- Brakes- All makes all models
- Check Engine Light - Diagnosis & repair
- ABS Lite - Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics and Repair
- Engine Repairs & Replacement
- Exhaust Systems - Repair or Replacement
- Catalytic Converters - Diagnosis & Replacement
- Extended Warranties Honored
- Fleet Service
- Front End & Suspension- Check & Repair
- Shocks & Struts
- New York State Inspection
- Tire Sales & Flat repairs, computer balance
- Tire Pressure Lite - Diagnosis & Repair
- Transmission - Service & Repair
- Tune Ups
- Fuel Injection Service
- Windshield - Repairs & Replacement
- Transfer Case Service & Repair
- Used Car Checks
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, which ever is first. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection.
Cooling System Service
Flush cooling system, pressure test, check hoses, cap and check connection.
Air Conditioning Service
One of our trained Air Conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioner, all NC lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear.
Remove old worn out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
Using specialized equipment our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifold, ports, intake valves, and combustion chamber. Install injector cleaning additive in tank. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe and effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines. Install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
Tire Sales & Service
You can make your vehicle tires last longer with regular tire rotation and wheel balancing. We sell and service many leading tire brands.
New York State Inspection
4885 Transit Rd.
Lancaster, NY 14043
Performing Oil Changes, NYS Inspections and more in Lancaster, Cheektowaga, Depew, West Seneca, Elma, East Aurora, Alden, Orchard Park, for over 68 years.
7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday thru Friday
Phone: 716 668 2700